Dance & Celebrate at The Historic Vinewood
Since 1889, The Vinewood has been the foundation to a multitude of cherished memories. Today, we are the backdrop for weddings and class reunions, corporate parties and continuing education events.
But we are best known for our dances and dance hall. Join us as we welcome amazing talent to our stage, playing the songs you love to dance to.
- $10 per person (except special events)
- Purchase tickets in advance online, here. You may purchase tickets at the door – cash only at the door
- All Ages Welcome (with parent) Tickets are $10
- Doors open one hour prior to event start time
- No outside food or drink
- Full service cash bar that includes variety of spirits, domestic and import beers, wine and specialty drinks. (we accept credit and debit cards) VIEW BAR MENU
- Snack bar available, featuring Nathan’s Hotdogs, Brats, Nachos, Popcorn, Chips & Candy (we accept credit and debit cards)
- Reservations for parties of 10 or more, with advanced ticket purchase
- Topeka Blues Society members receive $2 off the cover charge
OCTOBER – FEBRUARY: 7pm – 10pm
MARCH – SEPTEMBER: 8pm – 11pm
All events are at the times listed above unless noted. Doors open one hour prior to start.
- 10Rich Johnson After Midnight 09.10.228:00 pm - 11:00 pm
September 10, 2022 – After Midnight playing 8-11pm, doors open at 7pm, ...
- 17Chance Encounter – 09.17.228:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday, September 17, 2022, 8-11pm, doors open at 7pm., ...
- 24Bop Daddies – 09.24.228:00 am - 11:00 pm
September 24, 2022 – Live music and dancing from 8p-11p. Doors open at 7pm.
Music and dancing with The Bop Daddies, a classic rock band.ABOUT THE BAND:No member of this band thought that after 18+ years, they would still be playing regularly and to many of the same fans as that first year. A huge t , ...
- 304CLOSURE – 09.30.228:00 pm - 11:00 pm
A Rockabilly / Classic Country band. Easy to listen to, great to dance to. 8pm – 11pm, doors open at 7pm!, ...