Dance & Celebrate at The Historic Vinewood
Since 1889, The Vinewood has been the foundation to a multitude of cherished memories. Today, we are the backdrop for weddings and class reunions, corporate parties and continuing education events.
But we are best known for our dances and dance hall. Join us as we welcome amazing talent to our stage, playing the songs you love to dance to.
- $10 per person (except special events)
- Purchase tickets in advance online, here. You may purchase tickets at the door – cash only at the door
- All Ages Welcome (with parent) Tickets are $10
- Doors open one hour prior to event start time
- No outside food or drink
- Full service cash bar that includes variety of spirits, domestic and import beers, wine and specialty drinks. (we accept credit and debit cards) VIEW BAR MENU
- Snack bar available, featuring Nathan’s Hotdogs, Brats, Nachos, Popcorn, Chips & Candy (we accept credit and debit cards)
- Reservations for parties of 10 or more, with advanced ticket purchase
- Topeka Blues Society members receive $2 off the cover charge
OCTOBER – FEBRUARY: 7pm – 10pm
MARCH – SEPTEMBER: 8pm – 11pm
All events are at the times listed above unless noted. Doors open one hour prior to start.
- 5Duke Mason with Cowboy, Inc. – 08-05-228:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us for an evening of country music, dancing, friends, and fun featuring Duke Mason!
Cowboy Inc includes several familiar faces from the Grand O’ Opry band!